The following terms and conditions apply to the Conservative Weekly Draw - Brexit Anniversary Fast Reply draw
1. The closing date for the Fast Reply Draw will be 11.59pm on Sunday 31st January.
2. Qualifying responses will comprise of a fully completed application to join the Conservative Weekly Draw
3. The Fast Reply Draw will take place 5 working days after the closing date.
4. The draw will be made utilising a random number generator that has been tested and approved by an independent third-party test house.
5. The prizes will be:
£5,000 & a Thank You call from Boris Johnson, a collection of the laws which got Brexit done, signed by the Prime Minister. Including:
• The Referendum Act
• The Withdrawal Act
• The Withdrawal Agreement Act
• The Immigration Act
£1,000 & a Thank You call from Rishi Sunak, a collection of Brexit Speeches signed by their authors, including Boris Johnson.
£500 & a Thank You call from Michael Gove and a pair of one of a kind ‘Get Brexit Done Boxing Gloves signed by Boris Johnson
6. There are no alternatives to the prizes listed above.
7. No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
8. Further Fast Reply Draw details, can be obtained by telephoning the Conservative Weekly Draw helpline on 0870 850 9479 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).
9. The Promoter(s) reserve the right to use Fast Reply Draw winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be utilised in summary, e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
10. The Promoters may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application or terminate or suspend the scheme.
11. The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to these terms and conditions shall, once made, be final and binding.