1) Your purchase of The Conservative Weekly Draw entries is from National Conservative Draws Society ("The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Society from time to time promotes its lotteries.
2) All proceeds from the Weekly Draw go to The National Conservative Draws Society (NCDS), 1 Norfolk Row, LONDON, SE1 7JP. To fund the work of the Conservative Party.
3) You represent and agree that;
a) You are 16 years of age or over
b) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this Weekly Draw on behalf of anybody under the age of 16
c) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
4) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
5) You accept that The Conservative Weekly Draw is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your Weekly Draw entries. Account No:5027
6) The prizes for The Conservative Weekly Draw are printed on the tickets, in the leaflets provided and are advertised on the website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
7) The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
8) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the Weekly Draw scheme.
9) Our ELM will conduct the Weekly Draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
10) The winning numbers will be published on the website and via The Conservative Weekly Draw Office helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 0870 8509479 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
12) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
13) The Promoter operates a Complaints And Disputes Procedure which is available via The Conservative Weekly Draw website and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
14) National Conservative Draws Society is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to The Conservative Weekly Draw website, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 0870 8509479.
15) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Weekly Draw entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
16) The Promoter's decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
The Conservative weekly Draw is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission. Account number 5027. Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Starvale Management and Technologies Ltd is the External Lottery Manager for National Conservative Draws Society